Monday, August 9, 2010

Following in quick succession is my Blog about the Audi Centre Bruma A8 Launch.

Once again because I live so far away I was up at 04h15 to get ready and get to the dealership by 05h30. We then left in convoy to De Hoek in Magaliesburg. Or the cradle of human kind .


What a very special place.The enteranceto the Hotel was over a bridge!


A truly fantastic facility.



The day was planned and coordinated by the D.P of the dealership


Shaun Michael



The guests were treated to a static display , a drive to Morapeng and also Helicopter flips to and from the venue and Morapeng. Unfortunately I don’t have pics of morapeng but I do of the helicopters
First let me introduce the two gentlemen that were tasked with flying the two helicopters.


The First helicopter


The pilot of this one was the one that gave half of our staff near heart attacks.


The guests were also treated to Archery.

The dining area was set up for Royalty, as one would expect when treating people to an A8 experience. Much effort and teamwork went into the day and it was very successful.
The ambience was completed by a lady playing an electric violin.








The dining area
Just before we got to lunch the staff were treated to a helicopter flip! Below is a pic of one my colleagues Ishmael in the helicopter just short of a change of underpants.

Still pissing myself .



A completely and utterly satisfying day was completed with a fine meal, great company and awesome music.



The car

A pic of the scenery.



Be back soon!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment