Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday 14 March 2010

Ok so here we go. Sunday the 14th of March 2010 will go down in history as the day that i one Sportsmadwilly got the impossible right! I consumed way too much red WINE. That in itself is a problem, because as a rule i do not consume alcohol(never mind 4 bottles). I ate 3 cheese wors rolls before and three after.

Picture this if you will! An absolutely fabulous sunday in Gauteng, great company , awesome music and good food and WINE! The pool is sparkling, kids are swimming Jose my assistant(lol) is braaing and me? Well i'm drinking red WINE. Red WINE as i am told is actually good for you! HA. So now i am actually drinking to save my life. Red WINE is good for you.

The part where my G.P told me in moderration totally becomes a thing of the past. So wine in hand , Jose braaing and oots oots playing in the background. Only one more thing needed! A smoke! Jack up a Peter Stuyvesent and here we go baby.

Bahrain G.P starts and thats it! i mean thats it! 6 hrs later im leaning over the toilet performing the impossible! Hurling up full cheese wors thingies! still can't for the life of me remember where the carrots came from? So i take a look at myself in the mirror, shit i look bad! I think that i am bleeding from eyes because snot and tears mixed with red WINE equalls an apache looking mofo!

I am writing this so that it becomes publically known that i will never ever EVER touch alcohol again. Now that i have said what i wanted to say i am going to curl up in the faetal position and suck on my thumb! Also, can anyone please tell me who won the G.P!



Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Never drinking again?! Never say never my friend never is such a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross my heart hope to die! i will never stick a drink in this pie!

    ReplyDelete