Thursday, March 18, 2010

S.A WEATHER 1 ME 0

Well another sunny day in South Africa! Question to self” why are you wearing a jacket?” Umm that’s because its going to rain later! Or so the South African Weather Services say so!


When do you actually believe them though? If it came to statistics , these guys would be running at about a 20 % accuracy rate! I seem to have mistaken the buggers.

Last night Wifey and I went to the spur for a bit of sustenance. Wifey had her regular Spur schnitzel and I changed mine a bit and had the cheddamelt burger. Big kudos to Spur in East Rand Mall. To my American followers that’s in the East of Johannesburg!

The food was great, except could not help overhearing a couple (who were 18 years old at the most) having the most stupid argument that ended up in her bawling. Shame. Okay so we finish our dinner , lick each others fingers and head off to the cinema to watch Alice In Wonderland in 3D. Wooot Wooot!

What a crock of shit! Makes me wonder if there is going to be a better 3d movie than Avatar. Will have to wait till Shrek comes out.

So into the automobile we climb and start the arduous journey home! Nice drive, no traffic and general chat results in us getting to our humble abode in no time. As stated in my previous blog, Zorba our beloved dog left for doggy Heaven.(The Devil aint getting in there with him around). So we got Zeus his replacement. Zeus is a puppy and being a puppy I am trying to house train him! Zita the other Basset is already there, but pining for Zorba has resulted in her sleeping inside with Zeus and us.

So the slightest of movement will alert her which in turn alerts me! Zeus the little Basset woke me up to take him out to do his business. I did not mention the weather was purrrrfect on the way home. So I take him out. The food has not digested properly and he wants to play. Shit already I tell him! Either he’s super obedient or he saw it coming!!!

That crap propelled out his body like a jet engine and he bolted back inside. Then there was one big almighty bang and the rain fell. I’m standing outside and he is inside looking at me with these droopy eyes that seem to light up at the sight of me getting wet!



So Weather service that’s 1 to you and 0 to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment