Monday, August 22, 2011

I don't know, but i will find out.


Here goes nothing. Through all of a human beings faults and mistakes I am totally sure that I have made more than others (starts whistling to the tune of my way by old blue eyes). However, I am the first to admit fault and wrong doing. However I break promises and I hurt people. Where this stems from I don’t know. I will however get to the root of all my faults and problems.

They say that admitting ones faults is a general step in the right direction, well have to many to admit openly. I will say this though, when I LOVE, I LOVE with everything and will spare nothing to make you happy. The sad thing is that at the same time I fuck up. There is no equilibrium at all. One of my biggest faults is trying to impress and do well and the constant need for acknowledgement, where does this stem from? I don’t know, however I will find out.

Promises get broken and it almost gets taken for granted that things will sort themselves out because that’s how they have in the past. No, this is wrong. We need to sit down and talk about it. We need to be open, love, live and be like we used to. Non communication is a huge problem. Where does this stem from? Don’t know, however I will find out.
LOVE is a precious gift. We have had it, let’s have it again. We must work together, stick together and be together, unifying what was unified once before. Where has the path separated? Where has all that love and passion gone? Where does it stem from? I don’t know, however I will find out.

1 comment: