Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Terrible Holliday

Every year the same time i take a little trip to a hotel group(quite large) literally on the pillansberg  mountain range. Every year i try to get some golf in and generally chill next to one of about 8 swimming pools. Let me tell you that i am a V.I.P guest, i shall chose to use this term very loosely. I believe that all hotel guests at any hotel should be treated as one.


Never the less, i am one because i spent almost R500k to become one, thus giving me platinum status. Arriving at the hotel i found that my reserved parking was not there, as in GONE! The aircon in the whole hotel was not working. The bar fridge was not working and finally our bed was not turned once. Let me tell you that i totally lost it. All my ranting and raving got me was a miniature wine and three apples.Nice!!!


To top it all off, we were raided by the biggest mofo of a Baboon i have ever laid eyes on. That i quite literally crapped in my pants. You see, without our aircon we would have died of the heat without open windows. Godzilla se moer. This was BIG ,HAIRY  and had a penis the size of johnny wad. This is the reason i shocked him with 4 000 000 volts of  pure stun baton  power. He proceeded to fall and shake his head and look at me thinking" wait DOOS i'm a coming for you. He did and this time my wife was alone in the room.


So yesterday the 12th of January 2010 i phoned the General manager of the whole group to complain and he returned my call today informing me to look out for the post. Well i will wait , and i will keep you posted.

p.s Thanks Ayanda and Joe for going the extra mile.\
p.s.s The wave pool wasn't even working
p.s.s.s Sun City now officially sucks balls.


Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment